Deicing Intercom Configuration (with Radio)
The Series 9900 Wireless Intercom System is the perfect solution for wireless intercom/radio communications in demanding environments and applications requiring rugged, secure and reliable communications in and around high-noise areas; ideal for push-back operations, wing-walkers, marshalling agents, maintenance mechanics or de-icing operations.
The U9920-GPB Push-Back Gateway is designed specifically for seamless integration with aircraft interphone systems. It acts as a relay for all intercom audio between multiple Wireless Belt Station/Headset users and the interphone systems.
A single Gateway can accommodate up to four (4) connected wireless users at a time with hands-free, full-duplex intercom between a single work group, and Push-To-Talk (PTT) capability for communicating directly with the flight deck.
The U9920-GPB is powered by a Li-Polymer rechargeable battery, capable of 24 hrs. of continual usage between charges, and removable from its water-tight compartment within the RF shielded, marine-grade enclosure.
- Hands-free, full-duplex intercom communication
- DECT 6.0 based technology provides secure signaling & prevents unwanted interception and/or cross talk with other systems or work groups
- Accommodates up to four (4) wireless belt stations simultaneously connected with audio
- Controls include a power button for close-proximity linking and system volume control for proper overall system gain setting
- Aircraft interphone adapter cords required for flight deck communications
- High-visibility orange skin included for added impact protection (oil, water, UV resistant)
- "Remove Before Flight" warning banner & lanyard with nylon hook included
- Marine-grade, water-tight, impact-resistant enclosure for rugged durability and reliability
- Multiple Gateways able to function within same RF vicinity with no cross-talk
- Easy, seamless integration to aircraft interphone
- Weight: 10 oz (280g) with battery
- Frequency: 1,920 MHz - 1930 MHz
- Average Power Output: 4mW (100mW peak)
- Range: 100m (300') line-of-sight, typical
- Carriers: 5 each (1,728 kHz spacing)
- Time Slots: 2 x 12 (up and down stream)
- Operating Temperature: -10° C to +45° C
- Storage Temperature: -20° C to +60° C
- Power Source: Li-Polymer rechargeable 3.7V cell (2,000 mAh)
- Power Consumption/Current Draw: 100mA, typical
- Dimensions: 4" H x 2.75" W x 2.5" D